Saturday, January 19, 2008

Elijah has arrived!

He is here! After 48 hrs of contractions and then contractions that were less than a minute appart, with back labor, and throwing up with every contractions...our little miracle arrived!
He was born on January 15 at 10:29 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs and 14 ounces and was 20 and 1/4 inches! I have barely had time to shower or eat or anything. But he is a blessing.
Check out Alie's blog for some pictures....I would post some but I have entered "mommy's world" so I don't have the time yet!
We are so blessed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat, hang in there. Even without all those problems I've heard it's a huge adjustment! You are doing great. My sister is an awesome lactation consultant....if you have questions her e mail is ChristieAllen12@aol.com. Keep me posted. I am off school for 4 days so tell me if you need ANYTHING! Much love, ANNA NORTON

beckiem said...

Congratulations Natalie & Shawn!
He's beautiful! Don't worry -- I'm just now working on my baby's album -- and she's only 28 years old with her own new baby!!!! I know you'll be much better than I've been in that department.
Blessings on all of you -- enjoy every moment.
Beckie Miller

Anonymous said...

hey natalie,
i was in sold out with ian ...i was reading alisons blog.... congratulations! i had back labor with both my kids and the puking, so i totally feel for you! glad to hear everyone is healthy!
sleep whenever you can!!! (=
God bless!
jacquelyn

Learning to Love said...

I hope you are loving being a mom. The first few weeks are an adjustment, but it gets better and better! Let me know when you are up for company and we'll swing by!

Amy said...

Congrats Nat! I have been keeping up with your sister's blog. Elijah is ADORABLE!!! I hope you are recovering well.

Danielle said...

What a Blessing!! Your life is forever changed!! You will wonder how you ever survived without him!! Congratulations Nat!! Hope to see you soon!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Natalie!
He is beautiful! And like everyone else has said it is so true you will now find it hard to remember what life was like before him!

Stephanie (Anders) Weniger