Saturday, January 5, 2008

Elijah's Nursery



























Well, here it is! Elijah's nursery! There are still some things that need to finished....but it's coming together and looking so cute!

This is the chair that Shawn and I recieved as a great gift from our parents. It is so comfortable and totally gives the baby's room a cozy and warm feeling. The blanket was a gift from Auntie Alie and Uncle Steve....it's real soft.

I purchased the curtains and the baseball rods from Pottery Barn Kids and they totally add to the fun little kids baseball feel.

Elijah's letter arrived on Christmas Eve.....I found this great lady on Ebay who can design them anyway that you want. I love them and they totally make it feel like the room is waiting for his arrival.

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy now....1 day to go on the countdown!!!

Steve and Alie said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Natty, the chair totally makes the nursery... I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for posting pics... his little nursery is so precious... Can't wait to get "THE CALL"... :)

Tamar said...

Elijah's room is perfect. I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by to see it in person when I was home at Christmas! I can't wait to see some pictures of your little guy on here....