Sunday, February 3, 2008

Our Little Peanut

My rock through it all, trying to comfort me inbetween contractions
The day before our son came into the world...but I was having contractions and dialted to a 2
Some of the girls from my work checkin' out the lil guy...he had so many ladies givin' him lovins
"Hmm...I will lay here and be cute while you change my really poopy diaper, ok?"
Grandpa checkin' out his new grandson, something was really funny
One proud new Daddy
Grandma snuggling with the her first grandchild

Dreaming about.....Starbucks? A true Reimers.
Elijah with Uncle Ian....thanks Auntie Sarah for the homemade beanie!
EJ loves his Auntie Alie
Our lil peanut
Daddy and Elijah decided that Cars was too boring
As soon as I get the pictures from Shawn's camera there will be pictures with me actually in them! I have been hiding behind the camera because it has been rare for me to be able to have enough time to shower and get ready for the day! Ha!

8 comments:

Tamar said...

These pictures are all so precious! They tell a story of one very loved new little baby :)

Heidi Joy said...

nat! i just got a blogspot and have no idea how to use it, but i just wanted to say hi and tell you your baby is beautiful! love ya!

Alison said...

I miss you and Elijah SO MUCH! Can't wait to see you! XOXOXOXO

Amy said...

Awwwww....he's so tiny! I hope you are enjoying life as a momma. It is an experience like no other!

Mama Mia! said...

so cute! i love these pictures! isn't he the cutest?

Mama Mia! said...

I've got slots open between 12-5: i'd love to do it! just let me know! you can e-mail me at leilanikiku@hotmail.com or call me 301-7088! then I can give you your present! sheesh, before Elijah's a toddler!

Anonymous said...

NAT! I am so sorry I haven't been over yet. Greg and I broke up and I moved back home so things have been rough. Just now starting to come around. My sister in law is in town till Wednesday but I will call as soon as she leaves. HE IS SO AMAZING! GREAT pics. Miss you, ANNA NORTON
ps new cell : 415-1264

Jay & Michelle said...

OH HE IS SO CUTE! I heard you all are coming up here soon...can't wait to see you and meet Elijah!