Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Woman of faith.....



Grandma,

The past few months have been a whirl wind of trips to the hospital. It was hard to see you suffer but it gave me peace knowing that you were ready to go and be with Jesus. Nothing would have made you happier. No more suffering or waiting, no more fighting your old body to work another day.
You have been an ever present and sweet Grandma, a grandma of faith. I am so blessed that Elijah got to meet you. He was the apple of your eye and the highlight of your days. Thanks for loving me and loving him.

I am happy you are in a better place with a new body and your Jesus by your side. You will be remembered and loved forever Grandma.

1 comment:

Mama Mia! said...

Such a sweet post! I'm so sorry for your loss, My Grandma Eunice is coming in on Fri. for the memorial service. yes, please come over! Text me when you're in the neighborhood! We'd love to have a play date!