Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Feeed Me!

First time in my highchair and ready for my food...where is it? Waiting for my first bite of real food...well, baby food!
I like it! Rice Cereal!
Hmmm...I don't know if I like these things you say are peas!





Shawn and I gave Elijah his first taste of baby food on Father's day. Peas! Well, it was more like not even a half spoon full. But it was fun to see his reaction. The rice cereal he liked but the green beans are his favorite so far...next comes the yellow and orange veggies and then fruits! Of course we waited 3 days between each new food to look for reactions and he is doing great so far. He is getting to be such a big boy and is really showing us his personality (not that it was ever lacking from day one).
A spoon full!
All done!


























5 comments:

Missy said...

Very cute! Sydaleigh was not as good a sport at first when we started her on solids...hoping Marvelly is more cooperative, just six more weeks and we'll find out. Cute bangs by the way. :)

Learning to Love said...

He is so cute Natalie!!!

Andrea said...

He is adorable Natalie!!!!! And I love your bangs!

Ben (MyRadDad) said...

seriously Natalie! Elijah is so cute!! Onto the adventure of solid foods, how fun : )

josiah michael said...

hey! thats not fair! i never see him! bring him over soon! tomorrow (thursday) i have orientation until 1, i think i'll be home around 3 or 4, come over then!!!