Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Sisterhood...

Okay...so I totally feel cheeeesey when I tell people that I want to see. "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2". I mean, come on, doesn't that name just make you want to start busting up laughing? Well, everytime I try to tell someone I want to see that movie I can not, for the life of me, keep a straight face.

Today my mother, sister, grandma and myself went to go see it. I have to say, with guilty pleasure, I loved it. Alexis Bledel is my favorite actress ever. And not because of Gilmore Girls. Okee, I lied it is because she was so amazing in that tv show.

Anyways, it has been amazing having my sister here so much! 3 times in the last month and a half. How did I get so lucky?

Ohhhh, and we are going to see Carrie Underwood AND So you think you can dance in WA next month for a late bday celebration! Waaaaaaaaa hooooo!!

2 comments:

Learning to Love said...

So, I hear it's your birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That baby boy of yours is so cute!

Tamar said...

Happy birthday, Nat! I saw Alison's post about your b-day, but it's so weird because I knew it was SOMEONE'S b-day today and I couldn't remember who! There's all these people that have birthdays in August and even if we don't keep in touch, I still remember them. Weird, huh? Anyhoo, have a great day!