Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

I am so excited for tomorrow night. Even though we have entered the "parents" stage of our lives and it feels like there is never going to be any time for romance or a kiss or a cuddle with each other, we are making some alone time for ourselves.

For Valentine's Day we are going to the Super 90's Love Jam....Kc and Jo Jo baby! I think this will be a great night and a perfect way to celebrate our 3 years together. Hopefully we won't be worried about Elijah too much!

Funny how one little life can change your life so dramatically!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Natalie,
Lisa sent me the link. Congratulations!!! I am in Costa Rica until I decide to get back to work. One recruiter suggested "a nice hospital in Yuba City that all of the travelers love..." WTF? I am so happy for you and Shawn and the beautiful Elijah. Best wishes
Jon Graham
jon@dosesposos.com