Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Washington












Here we are in beautiful Wa. Just kidding....no I am serious about the Washington part...but not about the beautiful part. It is rather cold...but that is okay. My parents, Elijah, Shawn and I all flew up to spend some time with my sister and her husband. We don't get to see Auntie Alie much.


All I have to say is my son did AMAZING on the flight. He slept the whole time and the short time he was awake he was content in mommy's arms. I am blessed to have such a great first child.


Shawn had to return back to California tonight because of work and right after he left it started pooring down all this beautiful snow! It is a little winter wonderland here!

I am posting some pictures of the shower that my sister threw for me up here. And lots of pictures of Elijah.


Oh, and I chopped my hair off! Thank God! I felt like such a gross mom that never gets her hair done...and I love it and feel so refreshed! I wish Cara didn't live so far away! Boo..

8 comments:

Tamar said...

Your hair looks great, Natalie! And every time I see Eli, I think he looks more and more like you...so cute! Sorry I couldn't make your shower, but I'm glad you got to see Alison (and you probably got some great gifts, too!) :D

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

It was so much fun having a shower for you up here! Elijah is absolutely handsome! You make a wonderful mom and you LOOK GREAT! I have a couple things for you if you want them. I'll have to call Alie and try to get them to you before you leave! Love ya and it was really great seeing you and Elijah and the rest of the family.

PS- the pictures are great too! Love them!

josiah michael said...

holy moly he is getting big!!! at first i was all, "who is that baby?" then i realized it was him! i need to come see him! hope you guys are all doing great!

love joe

josiah michael said...

oh, and i really want to see alisons house!

Mama Mia! said...

How fun! I love WA! well, the people at least! Alie must've been in heaven having you all there!

Steve and Alie said...

I would like to point out that the day of Natalie's shower was GORGEOUS and the sun shined all day for her... (that was followed a few days later with a blanket of snow for the rest of the time, but whatever...) :)

Amy said...

Awwwww...I LOVE his outfit!!! And what a great big sister you have! You look amazing for just having a baby a couple of months ago. And love the hair....I just got mine done this weekend (I do it after every baby is born!).

Anonymous said...

You write very well.