Friday, March 28, 2008

More Washington

At Maggiano's for Grandpa's 59th birthday.....we love grandpa (daddy had to go home boo)
Showing daddy his new moves..

Yummy fingers....


Our little family on our first Easter together



Sleeping on Easter at the Hardebeck's....he LOVED that seat




Fresh dressed like a million bucks....aww little sweater vest





Elijah all dressed up with Daddy on Easter before church






On the airplane...our little peanut slept the whole time and was a perfect little one...as always







At the airport about to go to leave for our flight...








7 comments:

Mama Mia! said...

I LOVE Maggiano's - best restaraunt ever!!! Oh, my Dr. is Maddelena! I'm SO excited!!!

John and Julia said...

Natalie! I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to see you or talk while you were here! And I missed your baby shower! I've been SO sick I really haven't left the house very much! Easter Sunday was my first time at church in a couple months and I was such a mess! I hope you had a good time up here! Elijah is such a cutie. He looks so much like both of you but I really see Shawn in him!

John and Julia said...

Thanks for your advice on the sickness. We're going to get some of those suckers today. :o)

josiah michael said...

i have a surprise for you when you get here today!!

Tamar said...

I'm glad you have such a good baby, Natalie. Such a blessing, ya know? And he's such a cutie! (like his mama) ;)

Mama Mia! said...

you need to change your blog name - not soon to be anymore!!!! yes, I LOVED Dr. Maddelena - he was great! and James got to be there and it was wonderful! I was slightly dissapointed that there weren't 2 in there, but i guess i'm just huge!!!! I'm really looking forward to having this pregnancy with him as my Dr.!!!! thanks for the answers at midnight!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.