Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Excited...


A little over a week and then....MY SISSY COMES TO CALIFORNIA! I am so stoked! This whole living two states away thing just is not my favorite. I have grown so much since Hawaii. Gained a little too much weight in my butt and thighs! Ha! My pants are starting to fit rather uncomfy like. I think when she sees my tummy she will cry! Just a prediction!

Countdown til Alie gets here has officially begun.


Oh, we got our crib bedding in the mail!So excited to start setting it all up! Shawn is going to paint the crib this weekend and then we will get to work making Elijah's room just right!

4 comments:

Tamar said...

Just so you know, I never see Alie and I only live 3 hours from her! :) So don't feel too bad. I'm in town this week from Thursday afternnon unitl Saturday night. If you're free, I'd love to stop by and see your cute baby bump (and you, of course!)...

Steve and Alie said...

Nat!!! YEA!!!! I can hardly wait to come home and see you and your belly and the fam. I LOVE the baby bedding. It's absolutely adorable. Hooray! can't wait to come home.

Tamar said...

Sorry I didn't call you when I was in town, Nat. It was such a busy weekend and I didn't have any free time. Maybe next time at Thanksgiving :)

Mama Mia! said...

yes, your belly has grown! SO cute! love the bedding! p.s. max recovered from his fat bloody lip at CA yogurt ;)