Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What is it!?

It's a boy!! Hoooooray! All I can say is it was the most amazing thing to see my lil man running all over. He kicked at the tech because he didn't like her invading his lil space. It was so life altering to see his little bones all formed and his pretty lips opening and closing. The best part was watching him move his little hand up to his face and try to suck his thumb. God is amazing! And, well, let's just say that he likes so show off what he has. Ha. Spread eagle...waiting to show mommy that he is indeed a lil boy!
Elijah Zion Murphy will be here soon....I can't wait to meet him. Oh, and of course Shawn is exstatic to have a lil buddy.

p.s. i'll post better pictures as soon as i have time to scan them. these are from grandma fox's cell phone!




















6 comments:

prettyinink0402 said...

Aweee...Congrats Natalie! Having a son is the best thing ever! I'm sure having a daughter is too...but I really wanted a boy first...and I absolutely love having Mommy's little boy! He is so perfect. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...you will miss it when it's over...but it is so amazing the first time you get to hold him in your arms! God is absolutely amazing! Congrats again...

Amy said...

Congrats Natalie! Boys are SO great. He will just melt your heart right away. You are going to be a wonderful Momma to Elijah!

Ben (MyRadDad) said...

Congrats on a boy!!!! ... our daughter will have a kinda 2nd cousin or something like that...LOL.

and GREAT name. If we had a boy we were doing to name him Elijah.

Steve and Alie said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You finally spilled the beans to all the waiting public! :) hahahaha... I can't wait to meet Elijah and hold him and kiss him all over. I am his favorite Aunt, just so you know... he told me already... And he is such a strong kicker! It was so much fun to feel him move... I love you and Shawn and Elijah very much... And yes, God is absolutely amazing!

Matt and Melody said...

He already looks like a little cutie patootie. He's going to be so perfect. I can't wait to see him! And I agree as well. God is amazing!

Tamar said...

Congratulations, Nat! Isn't that the best, actually seeing your baby on that screen?! Even though he's got a lot more "cooking" to do until he's "done" in your belly, he is so obviously a wonderfully made creation, even at only 5 months along!