Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here Today Gone To Maui


Well, I have to say that spending your 21st birthday in Hawaii was a-maz-ing! I loved every minute of it! Baby really started moving a lot on the plane ride over and as the days went by I felt the kicking stronger and stronger. I can now say that baby HATES it when I lay on my tummy.

Shawn felt baby kick for the first time in Hawaii. Alie and Mom also got in on the action. Strong lil sucker.


For my birthday we went snorkling...yeah, almost did make it back to land, parasailed, and saw so many dolphins!! It made my birthday! Well, having Shawn there really made it, the dolphins were just a plus. It wasn't too disappointing coming home because the next day we knew we would find out if we were having a boy or a girl. Fun!

Here are some pictures of paradise


5 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Maui was amazing! Hooray! I loved getting to feel baby move... that was so exciting! I love you sissy.

Tamar said...

Soooooo, what is it?!?!

Steve and Alie said...

Natalie! Everyone wants to know what you're having... you can't leave them all hanging and I want you to be able to tell them, so you better post Missy! :) Love you...

prettyinink0402 said...

Hey Natalie! Congrats on the little one...I bet your so excited! Having a baby is one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me! I love my son more than anything else in the whole world! He is so perfect in everyway! CONGRATS!!!
-tif-

Mama Mia! said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging! So fun to watch your baby grow! I wanna see your tummy! Congrats! that is going to be one loved little boy! it'll change your life, missy - and you won't be able to remember what you did without him!