Friday, January 23, 2009

Thanksgiving....

Yes...I know. It's way past November. But my computer was down and out for so long I didn't get to post my cute pictures.
Shawn's grandparents were visiting from Montana and it was the first time they got to meet Elijah. So it was really special. We split the day between my family and Shawn's (tough thing to master). I was so busy by the time we made it to my house I didn't take any pictures. But here are some from Shawn's mom's and one from the morning after Thanksgiving.



Elijah, Uncle Steve, and Mav

Making some music with the spoon
Great Grandpa showing me how to make some music
Givin' Gramps some lovin'
Playin' hide and seek with Auntie Lacey
Grandma and Great Grandma tryin' to get me to dance
My chubby lil hands...Mommy loves them
My awesome family....I needed some rest
Gettin' into some trouble

No comments: