Friday, May 2, 2008

3 1/2 months and learning new tricks

Last night Shawn and I were playing with Elijah on the floor and I put him on his tummy and he was loving it (rare). He was laying his head on the floor and just relaxing and then all of the sudden...he rolled over onto his back! I screamed and then I cried. Haha. And Elijah just looked at us like..."What? What did I do!?"

We had to make sure it wasn't a one time thing so back he went on his tummy and he flipped onto his back right away! And I tried it this morning and he did it again! We have a flipper! Yay!

Okay...I am done with my proud mom post!

3 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Elijah!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Natalie, he is just so beautiful... he's the most beautiful baby boy ever. I love him so much. Thank you for posting this so I could see him roll over. As soon as we get back from Africa, I'm buying a ticket to come down and visit... can't take it any longer! Please give him tons of kisses for me... Love love love to you and Shawn and Lijah.

Jay & Michelle said...

Oh, that is SO CUTE! I loved watching him work up the roll! What a strong little man you have. He is seriously so cute. Some of his sounds remind me of Madison. Hope all is well...it looks like it is:)

Amy said...

Just wanted to tell you....Happy FIRST Mother's Day!!!