Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week 33 Tuesday 11/20


For all the weight and bulk you’re lugging around these days, you’d think your little champ should weigh much more than a mere 5 lbs and measly 17 inches in height, but nope, that’s about the average size for a baby in its thirty-third week. In terms of appearances, they’re getting cuter and pudgier every minute as they pile on the baby fat for those adorable little wrist rolls and chubby toes. And as we’re sure you’ve already noticed they’re getting stronger with every passing day. Nowadays, it’s possible to observe a well-placed kick just by watching your belly—but you already knew that didn’t you? Although they’re getting stronger, your bigger-by-the-day baby is losing space to move around, so the actual rate of movement will drop off in the last few weeks, despite that powerful drop-kick they’ve been working on. Hey, did you know you’ll continue feeling their movements even during labor?
Shawn and I had a nice day together. We haven't had much "us" time lately so it was nice to be with him. Elijah gave us some entertainment with his movements. I think he is going to be a long one. His heels are constantly at my sides and poking out. It is so funny to feel his heel and then he will pull away.
As I type he has the hyccups. Precious.

Oh, we got a rug for the nursery so it is a little more warm now. I'll have to take some pictures and post them. Not too much longer and he will be here. Such a happy thought.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Nat, show us some pictures of you!! How Gorgous you must look now!! Your little guy is super cute!! I love those 4d pictures!! Later girl..

Steve and Alie said...

Can't wait to see you next week! Why haven't you posted any pics of your shower last month??? You looked so pretty! You should post some of those and then post some recent ones... I love you... I love Elijah... I love Shawn... I'm so proud of you two... xoxo

Amy said...

Yes, I want to see belly pictures too!!!